Nominations for the 2023 WA Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards are now open!
We are inspired by the work our extraordinary nursing staff do to provide the best care for our residents and think we have many worthy recipients.
Our nursing staff not only play a vital role in responding to the health needs of our residents, but also ensure they have opportunities to enjoy social interactions and remain connected.
To nominate a nurse you think deserves recognition visit the WANMEA website home page http://www.wanmea.com.au/ and click on the link to the specific Awards nomination category.
The prestigious awards recognise the incredible work of nurses and midwives across WA’s health system.
- 2023 Excellence in Person Centred Care – Team Award
- 2023 General Awards Categories
- Excellence in Enrolled Nursing
- Excellence in Registered Nursing
- Excellence in Leadership
- Excellence in Education
- Excellence in Rural & Remote Health
- Graduate of the Year
- Excellence in Residential Care
- Excellence in Primary, Public & Community Care
- Excellence in Research
- Excellence in Aboriginal Health
- 2023 Consumer Appreciation , Nursing and Midwifery Excellence Awards
- 2023 Lifetime Achievement Honour Roll
Nominations close on Tuesday 24 January 2023.