If you would like to access independent assistance, there are several options available to you. Below is a list of external, independent advocates that you can contact for help and advice.
9479 7566 (metro callers)
1800 655 566 (country callers)
Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
National Aged Care Advocacy Line
Alzheimer's Australia WA National Dementia Helpline
Your experience can make a difference, which is why your feedback is important to us. We want to hear what we are doing well and where there are opportunities for us to improve.. To provide you with even more opportunities to provide us with feedback, we have now partnered with Care Opinion to make the feedback process even more transparent and accessible.
If you would like to submit feedback about our services, you can do so by submitting a feedback form, calling us on 1300 669 189 or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click on the Care Opinion link below and submit your story.
If we receive your feedback or complaint on a weekday, you will receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours. If you contact us on a weekend, you will receive acknowledgement on the next business day.
We comply with:
- Aged Care Act 1997 and Aged Care Principles 1997
- Disability Services Act 1993
- Fair Trading (Retirement Villages Code) Regulations 2015 (WA) (containing the Code of Fair Practice for Retirement Villages 2015)
- Mental Health Act 2014 (WA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 (WA)
- Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- Residential Aged Care Accreditation Standards (Cth)
- Residential Tenancies Act 1987 (WA)
- Retirement Villages Act 1992 (WA)
From time to time there may be other legislation that may need to be considered.
Southern Cross Care (WA) Inc. and Southern Cross Housing Ltd. are committed to providing high-quality care and services.
We value your feedback, including complaints and compliments.
Please use this form to document your feedback and what actions you would like us to take.