At Southern Cross Care (WA) we pride ourselves on creating a great place to work, with a supportive atmosphere where culture and purpose is at the heart of everything we do.
Our dedicated and passionate team of around 900 employees and 130 volunteers, deliver care and services to over 3000 West Australians across our residential homes, retirement village, mental health, community housing and home care fleet.
Our mission is to support our clients and residents to live their most enriched and happy lives. This is how we turn ordinary into everyday EXTRAordinary.
Join SCC (WA) and enjoy the following benefits:
- Join a welcoming and supportive organisation that sees, hears and values its employees
- Join an industry at an exciting time of change
- Training and leadership opportunities for you to progress your career
- Excellent salary packaging options
- Flexible rostering and Work from Home arrangements (where applicable)
- Rewards and recognition program
- Unlike in hospitals or other health providers, you can develop a strong connection with your clients over time and feel a sense of purpose knowing you’re making a long-term difference to the quality of life of our residents