Southern Cross Care (WA) are seeking consumer input into our aged care service model and design.
We want to plan for a future aged care model and design that is:
- Different to aged care today
- Less institutional
- Recognises and acknowledges individuality and rights
- Better meets consumers expectations
We would like to hear consumers ideas and opinions about what is important to them, both in the way care is managed and organised, and how future facilities are designed.
If you are thinking about accessing care and services or assisting a family member with this important life decision, then we’d value your contribution.
Discussion group details
The discussion group will be held at Aloft Hotel, Rowe Avenue, Rivervale for approximately 2.5 hours.
- Thursday, 24th August 2023 – 9.30am registration
- 10am commence discussion group
- 12.30pm discussion group concludes
Morning tea will be provided, and parking costs will be reimbursed. As a thank you for your time, we would also like to offer you a gift of a $30 Coles/Myer voucher.
To register for the discussion group, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below:Register your interest