Working With Us
Aged Care Jobs
Here at Southern Cross Care (WA) Inc. we are dedicated to our employee’s well being and careers. Our employees embody our Mission, Values and Vision of the company and provide the utmost care to our customers.
Whilst working at SCC we will provide you with training and development opportunities, offer a wide range of employee benefits and reward performance.
If you are a caring, dedicated individual who is interested in a career in the aged care industry we would love to hear from you. If you would like to join us, please view our current vacancies here.
We offer the following benefits for employees:
- Creating a diverse range of career paths;
- Providing a comprehensive suite of interactive training and development activities;
- Creating opportunities for staff to participate in industry forums;
- Offering a wide array of employee benefits, including excellent salary packaging arrangements, employee discounts;
- Giving staff access to obtaining formal qualifications in aged care, home and community care, and nursing;
- Asking staff what their availabilities are and rostering to account for those availabilities;
- Rewarding performance (through our Southern Stars awards and Board Awards);
- Recognising staff who have provided us with long and wonderful service.
As one of the best not-for-profit organisations in Western Australia, Southern Cross Care (WA) Inc. already provides aged care jobs to an excess of 1000 staff and 200 volunteers. We’d love you to join us.
Southern Cross Care (WA) Inc. is one of the largest and leading care providers in Western Australia. We offer support and accommodation to over 3,000 people in metropolitan, regional and remote areas of W.A. including some of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in our society. At SCC we pride ourselves in living our values of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence.
People are our company’s most important asset and we aim to make a difference in the lives of the people we support.
SCC is a great place to work, with a supportive atmosphere and many employee benefits provided.
We have recently moved to a new recruitment system, My Recruitment Plus. If you have applied with us through our previous system, Mercury, you will need to reapply with your CV and cover letter.