Visitors to SCCWA Residential Aged Care and Community Options facilities must return a negative RAT test and show proof of vaccination before entry.
Thank you again for your support and trust in our care and services and for working with us in these challenging times.
The following safeguarding measures apply at all SCC (WA) Inc. Residential Care Homes and Community Options:
- All visitors must return a negative rapid antigen test (RAT) prior to entry.
- Residents may receive a maximum of two visitors at one time in our Residential Aged Care Homes and four in our Community Options, as per current WA State Government Directions.
- Please help us by booking your visit in advance using the Zipline booking system.
- Visiting can occur between 10am to 4pm, seven days a week at Residential Care Homes; and between 8am to 8pm daily at Community Options sites.
- Visitors need to wear a disposable surgical-grade or N95 facemask,
- Visitors to Residential Age Care Homes need to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination and 2022 flu vaccination with proof of identification, in addition to safety screening precautions.
- Visitors to Community Options need to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination with proof of identification, in addition to safety screening precautions.
You will not be able to enter our care homes if you:
- Are experiencing a fever or symptoms (cough, sore throat, fever, loss of taste or smell, headache, shortness of breath); or,
- Have had COVID-19 or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 7 days: or,
- Do not have an up-to-date COVID-19 and flu vaccination.
Masks are Mandatory:
- Disposable surgical-grade or N95 facemasks are mandatory for all visitors, contractors, staff, and volunteers in our Residential Care Homes and Community Options.
- Visitors must wear a mask all at times in residents' rooms and communal areas, keeping a distance of at least 1.5 metres from any other person if it is practicable for the person to do so.
Additional safeguarding measures:
Click on the tabs to access our latest visitor guidelines posters:
Last Updated: 3 October 2022