Villa 8, Foley Village Villa 8, 84 Collick St, Hilton, WA
I’m proud to present to you this stunning, fully refurbished, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa with quality new fixtures and fittings throughout. The home has open plan living so you can enjoy still talking to family while making a cup of tea. Or sit at the breakfast bar and chat about the day ahead before heading into nearby Fremantle for a day in the sun.
This home offers year-round comfort with a quality air-conditioner and gas bayonet for the winter. This home also boasts its own private backyard with grass area so you can have your best friend having their own little area. Or sit out and enjoy reading a book in the balmy coastal nights.
What else can I say?
- Fully refurbished throughout this home is stunning
- Two bedrooms one bathroom good sized villa
- Open plan living with brand new kitchen and appliances
- Soft close doors throughout the kitchen and bathroom
- Private backyard with a patio area to enjoy the sunshine
- Single enclosed garage with a remote operated door
- Pet-friendly village so you can bring your best friend
- Amazing location close to Fremantle, church, bus routes
This village needs to be seen to be believed. The two storey community centre has everything that opens and shuts including a wood-fired pizza oven, BBQ area, well-stocked library, gym facilities and upstairs you have views of the stunning Indian Ocean right out to Rottnest on a clear day.
Tony Quinlan Respite Centre is co-located within the Village. The Centre specialises in dementia care respite to assist primary carers with both day and overnight support.
Don’t miss this amazing chance to move into this stunning village and enjoy the downsizing you’ve worked hard for.
- Single storey
- Open plan living
- Fully insulated
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Split-system Heating & Air Conditioning
- Single remote garage
- Security screens
- Double brick
Make an Enquiry Fill out the form to enquire about this property.
About Foley Village:
Foley Village is a modern, state of the art retirement village of 86 terraced villas and units. A large range of villa sizes are available to suit residents’ needs:
- two-bedrooms one-bathroom
- two-bedrooms two-bathrooms
- three-bedrooms one-bathroom
- three-bedrooms two-bathrooms
The Village is located just six kilometres from Fremantle. A public bus route is conveniently located just outside the complex. Residents also have access to ad-hoc or occasional on site services including a visiting Doctor, Podiatrist & local Hairdresser.
The local Catholic Church sits adjacent to the complex with convenient and easy access; and the Village is also in close proximity to the local Anglican Church, shopping precinct and very soon, higher level residential care services at Kaleeya in East Fremantle.