Villa 7, Margaret Hubery Village 7/36 Fifth Avenue, Rossmoyne
Welcome to villa seven, our latest 2 bedroom villa to hit the market in Margaret Hubery Village, Rossmoyne.
Why choose this villa?
- Large kitchen with built in BOSCH wall oven, and plenty of storage space
- Tastefully decorated in slate grey floor tiles, white gloss cabinetry and soft white walls
- 2 covered in courtyards, one at the front of the property and the other at the back, ideal for creating a through draft
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Air conditioning to master bedroom and main living area
- Fabulous laundry room off the kitchen with its own drying court
- Single car garage with remote door and a 4 metre storeroom attached
Call us to book your own personal tour, because at this price and at this location it won’t last long.
- Brick and tile
- Visitor parking on your doorstep
- Close to residential care home
- Lease for life, pay no stamp duty
For more information or to arrange an appointment to view this villa, please contact:
P: 0407 149 329
Enquire about Margaret Hubery Village property
Provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
About Margaret Hubery Village:
Nestled in the beautiful, tranquil, riverside suburb of Rossmoyne, Margret Hubery Village enjoys the beauty of surrounding Regional Parks. It is idyllic and the ideal location for retirees who enjoy being outdoors and close to nature. The Village offers 37 units, with a range of both two and three-bedroom layouts. Four villas also have the added feature of built-in lofts.
The Village is located just half a kilometre from the Canning River and under one kilometre from the local shopping centre, bowling club and tennis courts. There is a bus stop right outside the Village which connects residents to the local bus routes and on to the Bull Creek Train Station.
The local shopping centre boasts a seven day a week supermarket store, newsagency, chemist and two restaurants as well as a pizza outlet and hairdressing salon.