Villa 59, Success Village 59/27 Pearson Drive, Success
Private, Easy-Care Lifestyle
We are excited to bring this dazzling, newly decorated villa to the market.
This lovely renovated 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home has been refurbished to the highest standards. Imagine yourself standing in your new kitchen gazing out onto your private courtyard, knowing that this is the lifestyle you’ve been working toward.
Success village is a stunning village, close to Gateways Shopping City. The shopping centre provides a variety of cafes, dining as well as Kmart and BigW. With easy access to the freeway, and the train station, a trip to Mandurah or the city won’t take long.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a vibrant village that’s full of people who love to live their best lives.
Call me today for your own private viewing
This gem ticks all the boxes:
- 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home with room to move
- Fully refurbished kitchen with Bosch appliances
- 2 x 2 tier corner rotating wire baskets installed in the kitchen
- New bathroom and laundry
- Separate toilet and bathroom
- Brand new carpets and window treatments
- Freshly painted throughout in neutral colours
- Private, easy-care courtyard
- Lease for life so no stamp duty to pay on your purchase
- Single garage with internal access and remote controlled garage door
- The list goes on and on….
Enquire about Success Village property
Provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
About Success Village:
Located at 27 Pearson Drive, Success this 137 villa retirement village comprises of either two or three-bedroom villas and is conveniently situated 1½ kilometres from the Gateway Shopping City, Transperth Bus Service and the main Perth-to-Mandurah train line.
Success Village has a very warm and friendly ambience, with an abundance of social activities, such as carpet bowls, crafts group, card school, keep fit classes as well as social gatherings and outings organised by residents and the Village Social Committee. The BJ Hickey Community Centre offers access to a large screen with audio visual equipment, a fully equipped kitchen, library and gymnasium. Every Saturday morning there is a hairdresser on site.
The Village is co-located with Frank Prendergast House, a 73 bed residential care facility.