Villa 45, Foley Village 45/84 Collick Street, Hilton
Bungalow On The Boulevard
Come see our exclusive 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, bungalow, located on the much sort after Foley Village boulevard. This means no one living above you or below you.
Recently painted in ‘Lexicon’ white brightens this villa up and contrasts well with the floor tiles and carpet. Each bedroom has its own walk-in robe and generous sized ensuite.
What’s included in the villa:
- Dishwasher, for those of you that wish to save water and dislike doing dishes
- Kitchen has a pull-out pantry, BOSCH wall oven with plenty of storage and bench space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to the main living area and master bedroom
- LED downlights
- Impressive, featured skylight for extra light in the main living area
- Small, easy to maintain garden at the front of the property
- Secure, lockable, fenced in rear courtyard
Call me today for your own private tour of this amazing retirement village in Hilton.
- Remote garage door with internal access
- Brick and tile
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Close proximity to the community centre
- Walking distance to Lady of Mt Carmel Parish
- 10 minutes from Fremantle
- Bus stop located just outside the village
- Pets allowed
- Lease for life, pay no stamp duty
Enquire about Foley Village property
Provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
About Foley Village:
Foley Village is a modern, state of the art retirement village of 86 terraced villas and units. A large range of villa sizes are available to suit residents’ needs:
- two-bedrooms one-bathroom
- two-bedrooms two-bathrooms
- three-bedrooms one-bathroom
- three-bedrooms two-bathrooms
The Village is located just six kilometres from Fremantle. A public bus route is conveniently located just outside the complex. Residents also have access to ad-hoc or occasional on site services including a visiting Doctor, Podiatrist & local Hairdresser.
The local Catholic Church sits adjacent to the complex with convenient and easy access; and the Village is also in close proximity to the local Anglican Church, shopping precinct and very soon, higher level residential care services at Kaleeya in East Fremantle.