Villa 40, Faulkner Park Retirement Estate 40/39 Elizabeth Street, Cloverdale
Stylish, Affordable Lifestyle Villa
ALERT! SUMMER SPECIAL PAY NO SERVICE FEES FOR 12 MONTHS, THAT’S A SAVING OF $5,000
Wow! This is a must see villa!! Our 2 x 1 villa has been completely renovated and transported into the 21st century. The high gloss white kitchen offsets the soft vinyl floor planking. Carpet in the bedrooms only.
This villa is unique in that it is the closest point of all units to external facilities including Belmont Forum and also has it’s own access gate.
- New LED downlights, carpet, tiles, paint and blinds
- Private closed in courtyard with a lovely garden area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to main living area
- Brand new European appliances
- Morning northerly facing sun, perfect for winter and yet remarkable cool in the summer
- Ground floor apartment, so no passing traffic
- Only 9 minutes by Uber to Perth Airport
- 200 metre walk to Belmont Oasis Centre (indoor/outdoor pools, spa and sauna) and gym with awesome Cafe facilities
- Close to shopping amenities and cinemas
- Brick and tile
- Security screens for added safety
- Storage shed
- Bring the fur babies
- Lease for Life
- Pay no stamp duty
Enquire about Faulkner Park Retirement Estate property
Provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
About Faulkner Park Retirement Estate:
Southern Cross Care Faulkner Park Retirement Estate (Managed)
Faulkner Park Estate is owned by the Belmont Retirement Villages Board of Management and managed by Southern Cross Care.
Residents of Faulkner Park Estate enjoy the benefits and tranquillity of one of the best locations available. The Estate is in close proximity to a range of amenities as well as the beautiful lakes and gardens adjoining Faulkner Park.
There is a village club house located on site which offers a comfortable place for social and recreational activities. The club house is equipped with a kitchen, dining area, library and rooms for a hairdresser, doctor or podiatrist.