Villa 40, Faulkner Park Retirement Estate 40/39 Elizabeth Street, Cloverdale
Stylish and Affordable
Wow! This is a must see villa!! Our 2 x 1 villa has been completely renovated and transported into the 21st century. The high gloss white kitchen offsets the soft vinyl floor planking. Carpet in the bedrooms only.
The bathroom is decorated with all white cabinetry with light grey tiles and glass walk-in shower surround.
- New LED downlights, carpet, tiles, paint and blinds
- Downstairs villa with private closed in courtyard, perfect for family visits
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to main living area
- Brand new European appliances
- Morning northerly facing sun, perfect for winter
- Remarkably cool in the summer
- Ground floor apartment, so no passing traffic
- Storage shed
- Lovely garden area, perfect for anyone that likes to potter
- Lockable access gate direct to Belmont Forum
- Lower level dwelling
- Brick and tile
- Security screens
- Private backyard
- Bring the fur babies
- Lease for Life
- Pay no stamp duty
Enquire about Faulkner Park Retirement Estate property
Provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
About Faulkner Park Retirement Estate:
Southern Cross Care Faulkner Park Retirement Estate (Managed)
Faulkner Park Estate is owned by the Belmont Retirement Villages Board of Management and managed by Southern Cross Care.
Residents of Faulkner Park Estate enjoy the benefits and tranquillity of one of the best locations available. The Estate is in close proximity to a range of amenities as well as the beautiful lakes and gardens adjoining Faulkner Park.
There is a village club house located on site which offers a comfortable place for social and recreational activities. The club house is equipped with a kitchen, dining area, library and rooms for a hairdresser, doctor or podiatrist.