Villa 34, Faulkner Park Retirement Estate
Retirement Living The Way It Should Be
This stunning villa has recently been fully renovated throughout and includes a brand new kitchen with top quality European appliances. Also included is a new bathroom, luxurious timber floor coverings, window treatments, a fresh coat of paint plus all new lighting. Come on, it’s all about you now, you deserve it!
- Spacious modern refurbished villa
- Stylish fixtures and features
- Large open plan living
- Relaxing balcony overlooking the village
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to move into this stunning village and enjoy the downsizing you’ve worked hard for.
What can I add?
- Open plan living area with lots of natural light
- Brand new kitchen with quality appliances
- Quality floor coverings and window treatments
- Relaxing balcony with views over the village
- Good sized bedrooms and refurbished bathroom
- Home has been fully renovated throughout
- Bathroom has generous wall to wall storage
- Separate laundry and bathroom area
This amazing village is located close to Belmont Forum, Oasis recreation centre, Cinema, Faulkner Park, the list goes on. Add to this the easy access to Burswood entertainment complex and into the city, the location can’t be beaten.
Call me directly to book a private viewing- 0407 149 329
Enquire about Faulkner Park Retirement Estate property
Provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
About Faulkner Park Retirement Estate:
Southern Cross Care Faulkner Park Retirement Estate (Managed)
Faulkner Park Estate is owned by the Belmont Retirement Villages Board of Management and managed by Southern Cross Care.
Residents of Faulkner Park Estate enjoy the benefits and tranquillity of one of the best locations available. The Estate is in close proximity to a range of amenities as well as the beautiful lakes and gardens adjoining Faulkner Park.
There is a village club house located on site which offers a comfortable place for social and recreational activities. The club house is equipped with a kitchen, dining area, library and rooms for a hairdresser, doctor or podiatrist.
Other Properties in the Area:
71/39 Elizabeth Street, Cloverdale, WA 6105