Villa 26, Thomas Perrott Village 26/10 Houtmans Street, Shelley
Retire In Shelley For This Amazing Price!
Southern Plus Realty on behalf of Southern Cross Care is incredibly excited to bring to you the best value retirement villa in Shelley. This one-bedroom villa has had a fresh coat of paint, new floor coverings and quality window treatments installed. All you need to do is bring yourselves, your pets and your furniture.
What Thomas Perrott Village has to offer:
- Sprawling gardens and beautiful walks through the village. The colour in this village is something to see and is a great way to spend an evening walk.
- Located close to Shelley river, IGA, chemist, bowls club, cafes, restaurants and 10 minutes to Westfield Carousel
- Low maintenance lifestyle
- Sense of community, safety and security
Where else could you pay this price to live in Shelley? So, don’t miss out! Call me today for your own private tour of this amazing retirement village.
- 1 bedroom 1-bathroom beautiful home
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area
- Impressive master bedroom with ensuite
- Well laid out kitchen with quality appliances
- Quality courtyard with extra wrapped space
- Quiet tucked away location to enjoy the serenity
- Beautifully manicured gardens through the village
- Lease for life so no stamp duty to be paid
Enquire about Thomas Perrott Village property
Provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
About Thomas Perrott Village:
Thomas Perrott Village is a picturesque village with sweeping lawns, well maintained gardens, winding pathways & many trees featuring a total of 55 units with either one, two or three bedrooms. This village is conveniently located near the local shopping centre, bowling club and tennis courts in Central Road and Canning River. A bus stop is approximately 200 metres away from the village.
The local shopping centre boasts a seven day a week supermarket store, newsagency, chemist and two restaurants as well as a pizza outlet and hairdressing salon. There is a free weekly bus service to the local shops.
Residents also have access to ad-hoc or occasional on site services including a visiting Doctor, Podiatrist and local Hairdresser. The Allan Aitken Community Centre offers a library and reading room, pool table, large screen audio visual equipment and fully equipped kitchen.