Villa 14, Margaret Hubery Village 14/36 Fifth Avenue, Rossmoyne
Outstanding Location, Luxurious Renovation
Located in the stunning Margaret Hubery Village. This luxuriously renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa is now ready for you to move in.
This home has been fully renovated. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by the high quality kitchen and its new European appliances. The beautiful vinyl floor planks are the main feature of this villa. Vinyl flooring is especially celebrated for its resistance to moisture.
Located close to the beautifully maintained Rossmoyne Bowls club, IGA, restaurant, short hop to the River, and easy access to the Freeway so you can zip into Perth, or head to Mandurah for a day out, there is just so much to love about this home and the location.
Villas like this don’t come too often, and believe me when I say, this is one of a kind.
This home is a lease for life situation so you don’t even have to pay stamp duty as you move in, save that money to use on your next holiday, or to treat yourself to some new furniture.
Call me today for your own private tour.
- Single level dwelling
- Light and sunny
- Spacious open plan living
- Great location
- Easy care, low maintenance
- Great community atmosphere
- Master bedroom with semi-ensuite, and robe
- Minor bedroom with its own built in robe
- Brand new kitchen with quality appliances
- New bathroom that has two access points
- Quality, tasteful vinyl planking and plush carpets
- Great outdoor paved area to sit and relax
- Big single garage with storage room
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in living area
- Excellent size laundry off the kitchen with plenty of storage, and a courtyard with a drying line
- The list just keeps going…….
Enquire about Margaret Hubery Village property
Provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
About Margaret Hubery Village:
Nestled in the beautiful, tranquil, riverside suburb of Rossmoyne, Margret Hubery Village enjoys the beauty of surrounding Regional Parks. It is idyllic and the ideal location for retirees who enjoy being outdoors and close to nature. The Village offers 37 units, with a range of both two and three-bedroom layouts. Four villas also have the added feature of built-in lofts.
The Village is located just half a kilometre from the Canning River and under one kilometre from the local shopping centre, bowling club and tennis courts. There is a bus stop right outside the Village which connects residents to the local bus routes and on to the Bull Creek Train Station.
The local shopping centre boasts a seven day a week supermarket store, newsagency, chemist and two restaurants as well as a pizza outlet and hairdressing salon.