Villa 13 – Success Village 13/27 Pearson Drive, Success
Endearing Elegance With Low Maintenance Appeal
Do you like to travel? Are you looking for an easy home to maintain? Look no further than our 3×1 lock and leave villa within our most popular retirement/lifestyle village – Success Village. With available caravan parking, this makes it an ideal villa for those who love to travel.
- New all-white kitchen with top range European appliances
- Fully tiled entrance and kitchen
- USB wall socket chargers in the kitchen and main bedroom
- Partially covered in paved patio with a small garden bed (ideal for those who like to potter)
- LED downlights, new carpet, paint, and blinds
- Ceiling fans in the master bedroom and second bedroom
- Air conditioning to main living area and master bedroom
So come on down, bring the caravan, bring the dog, and start living your best life!
- Brick and Tile
- Freshly renovated
- Lease for Life – pay no stamp duty
- Pets allowed
- Security screens
Enquire about Success Village property
Provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
About Success Village:
Located at 27 Pearson Drive, Success this 137 villa retirement village comprises of either two or three-bedroom villas and is conveniently situated 1½ kilometres from the Gateway Shopping City, Transperth Bus Service and the main Perth-to-Mandurah train line.
Success Village has a very warm and friendly ambience, with an abundance of social activities, such as carpet bowls, crafts group, card school, keep fit classes as well as social gatherings and outings organised by residents and the Village Social Committee. The BJ Hickey Community Centre offers access to a large screen with audio visual equipment, a fully equipped kitchen, library and gymnasium.
The Village is co-located with Frank Prendergast House, a 73 bed residential care facility.