Villa 12, Faulkner Park Retirement Estate 12/39 Elizabeth Street, Cloverdale
Unique Villa Well Situated
ALERT! SUMMER SPECIAL PAY NO SERVICE FEES FOR 12 MONTHS, THAT’S A SAVING OF $5,000
Villa 12 is one of our unique villas, in fact it’s so unique there are only 2 of its kind in our village of 72 villas. Our villa has had a total overhaul of the kitchen, making it open plan living with the addition of an island bench for extra storage.
- 3 bedrooms, one of the bedrooms has wood-look vinyl flooring, perfect as a craft room, study or reading room
- Close to enclosed carports
- Fully renovated, including LED downlights, wood-look vinyl flooring
- New kitchen with all BOSCH appliances and an island bench
- Built-in robes in both bedrooms
- Solar panels installed, so no more high power bills
- Single level villa with no one above or below
So come on down and view this transformation for yourself, we promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Single Level Dwelling
- Tiled roof
- Gas baynet
- Safety screens on all doors and windows
- Lease For Life, pay no stamp duty
Enquire about Faulkner Park Retirement Estate property
Provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
About Faulkner Park Retirement Estate:
Southern Cross Care Faulkner Park Retirement Estate (Managed)
Faulkner Park Estate is owned by the Belmont Retirement Villages Board of Management and managed by Southern Cross Care.
Residents of Faulkner Park Estate enjoy the benefits and tranquillity of one of the best locations available. The Estate is in close proximity to a range of amenities as well as the beautiful lakes and gardens adjoining Faulkner Park.
There is a village club house located on site which offers a comfortable place for social and recreational activities. The club house is equipped with a kitchen, dining area, library and rooms for a hairdresser, doctor or podiatrist.