Villa 118, Success Village 118/27 Pearson Drive, Success
Sophisticated and Spacious In Success
Our most popular style of villa, the Aquila is a 3 bedroom, 2 toilet villa with a separate lounge room. Villa 118 has been freshly decorated in neutral tones. The white high gloss cabinetry in the kitchen makes this space not only look brighter but sophisticated and spacious. The stone benchtops finish this kitchen off supremely.
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets
- New carpet, paint and vertical blinds
- LED downlights throughout the villa
- Bosch stove top, oven and integrated range hood
- Internal access from single remote controlled garage with closed in storage at the rear of the garage
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area and master bedroom plus ceiling fan
- Private paved and fully covered in alfresco area
Contact us for your own private viewing of our latest villa.
- Brick and tile
- Fully insulated
- Security doors
- Lease for life
- Pay NO stamp duty
- Pet friendly
- Low maintenance
- 25min from the city
- Close to Cockburn Shopping Centre
Enquire about Success Village property
Provide your information below and we will be in touch shortly.
About Success Village:
Located at 27 Pearson Drive, Success this 137 villa retirement village comprises of either two or three-bedroom villas and is conveniently situated 1½ kilometres from the Gateway Shopping City, Transperth Bus Service and the main Perth-to-Mandurah train line.
Success Village has a very warm and friendly ambience, with an abundance of social activities, such as carpet bowls, crafts group, card school, keep fit classes as well as social gatherings and outings organised by residents and the Village Social Committee. The BJ Hickey Community Centre offers access to a large screen with audio visual equipment, a fully equipped kitchen, library and gymnasium.
The Village is co-located with Frank Prendergast House, a 73 bed residential care facility.