Unit 26, Foley Village 26/84 Collick Street, Hilton, WA 6163
This amazing bottom storey unit is pleasantly deceiving. As you walk to the front door, you might feel like this will just be another unit, until you open the front door and watch the amazing expanse of home stretch out in front of you. This stunning home has had new carpets throughout and a paint job so new, we think the paint might still be drying.
I’ll try to summarise:
- Amazing, spacious unit so you don’t feel hemmed in
- Two separate living areas or living and formal dining
- Two great courtyards to enjoy the outdoors
- 2 lovely bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Lease for life, enjoy the amazing benefits
- Pet friendly village so bring your best friend
- Amazing location close to all amenities
The onsite luxury two storey community centre offers alfresco dining on the balcony whilst enjoying ocean views. It also has numerous amenities including a gym, library, computer room, pool table, putting green, indoor carpet bowls, and large screen/audio visual equipment, BBQ and pizza oven. It boasts a fully equipped kitchen and spacious dining area upstairs where residents enjoy morning teas and evening meals on a regular social basis
- Single storey
- Recently painted/carpeted
- Open plan living
- Air conditioning
- Single remote garage
- Undercover parking
- Gas connected
- Double brick
- Patio area
- Laundry room
- Pet friendly
Make an Enquiry Fill out the form to enquire about this property.
About Foley Village:
Foley Village is a modern, state of the art retirement village of 86 terraced villas and units. A large range of villa sizes are available to suit residents’ needs:
- two-bedrooms one-bathroom
- two-bedrooms two-bathrooms
- three-bedrooms one-bathroom
- three-bedrooms two-bathrooms
The Village is located just six kilometres from Fremantle. A public bus route is conveniently located just outside the complex. Residents also have access to ad-hoc or occasional on site services including a visiting Doctor, Podiatrist & local Hairdresser.
The local Catholic Church sits adjacent to the complex with convenient and easy access; and the Village is also in close proximity to the local Anglican Church, shopping precinct and very soon, higher level residential care services at Kaleeya in East Fremantle.